maanantai 18. kesäkuuta 2012

Some words about TV and being sick – my week in a nutshell


I have lived a year of my life watching TV almost never and during this week I have watched TV quite a lot. It’s nice to notice that nothing has changed. TV is mostly full of boring series. Of course sometimes some of them are worth watching. When I’m sick I like to watch Shopping TV. And I want to make this clear – usually I hate that kind of rubbish. But when you are sick, having a small flu but having too much energy (which you can’t use because you are sick and supposed to rest) Shopping TV makes you laugh with endless:  buy this, buy that, you aren’t going to regret this (before tomorrow), call right away, do it now (you lazy little couch potato), if you are fast (couch potato) you can also get another thing which is useless or doesn’t work after a week.

The best part is those who are trying to sell those useless products. “Oh, I’m in love… with my BRA!” It’s nice to have clothes, especially if you live in Finland during a cold winter. But I’m not in love with my shoes or with my socks, even though I have to wear them.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti